Monday, February 9, 2015

The anti wrinkle cream that changed everything

When I was younger I used to go outside and run around in the sun without sunscreen on. That bad habit continued into my 20s, and I definitely paid the price! Before I knew it, I had fine lines around my mouth, crow’s feet starting to develop around my eyes and my skin was dull as could be. That youthful glow was long gone! I didn't feel old, but my skin made me look old and worn out, so I have been trying for the longest time to find an anti wrinkle cream that actually works. I have tried anti wrinkle cream after anti wrinkle cream hoping that one of them would deliver on their promises. I spent so much money on products that didn't work and I was starting to think that every anti wrinkle cream was a rip-off.

I had read about Complexion MD in Glamour Magazine where it was named one of the top beauty products of the year, and I thought, if this anti wrinkle cream was good enough for Glamour Magazine, it’s good enough for me! I ordered a jar and when it arrived, I was super impressed with the packaging of this anti wrinkle cream. It came in a sleek glass jar that looked very high end. But it didn't just look good, it had a very light, pleasant smell and it felt velvety smooth on my fingers. The Complexion MD anti wrinkle cream was richer than others I have used in the past and I was anxious to try it out.

The typical anti wrinkle cream makes bold claims that you can see results after a few days or a week, and that usually doesn't happen. Complexion MD actually delivered! I started to notice a change in the feel of my skin after about six days of using it. My skin felt smoother and not as loose on my face. I used the Complexion MD anti wrinkle cream in the morning and at night, and I couldn't believe how quickly I saw results. My skin also felt very moisturized, which is great because I live in a dry area and I have tried more than one anti wrinkle cream that didn't hold up to the climate. They would just disappear right away, but the Complexion MD anti wrinkle cream took longer to fully absorb into my skin, and it kept my skin moisturized all day long. And don’t be scared by the $99 price. A little goes a long way so it lasts a while.

I kept using Complexion MD’s anti wrinkle cream and over the last several months, I have seen noticeable improvements with my crow’s feet and fine lines around my mouth. I have gotten so much attention lately - people think I've gotten plastic surgery! You can’t go wrong with this anti wrinkle cream. I’m so happy I tried Complexion MD anti wrinkle cream, you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment